Progressive Slant Board, Two Angles, 15° & 22°
6 in stock
The RiversEdge Model 15.1522 Progression Slant board allows you to track your progression and has been shown to greatly improve your posture.
This highly durable and stable lower leg stretching board is a natural choice for athletes, therapy clinics and sports teams.
Used for both prevention and rehab, the 35.6016 allows you the freedom to compensate for the changing level of flexibility.
It features a non-slip top surface for added safety.
Slant boards bolt together for stability. Hardware included.
Thank you for buying American-made products.
- Progressive angles for improving posture and flexibility
- Targets your arch, calf, hamstring and hip.
- Easy assembly, hardware included.
- Size: 23″ W x 13″ D x 7″ H
- Birch wood construction with anti-slip safety treads. Made in USA.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.